February 2, 2023

My First Wardrobe post!

Hello and a rather belated happy new year! I had taken an unintentional break from blogging over the last few months as life had gotten a bit busy, however I had a short holiday from work at the end of January and decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to work on something I have been meaning to do for a while - a proper wardrobe post!


I took the time to photograph all of my main pieces which included skirts, OPs and JSKs, as well as tops and bags and found the Lolibrary links for as many of the pieces as possible. I haven't included smaller accessories such as socks, headwear and cardigans this time but may add them in the future. 

I have decided make my wardrobe post a permanent page on my blog which can be found here. I hope to update it as frequently as possible whenever I add new pieces to my collection.

This project was a fun challenge and it was rewarding to finally have everything catalogued and organised in one place. I hope you enjoy looking through my current wardrobe and I'd love to know if you have any favourites out of all of the pieces that I have included!




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment